• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

North America (US based) Trading EU WA's + NA S1-5 Looking for WA + NA S1-5

Sammyiam

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi! I'm a bit new to this, so guidance and patience is appreciated!
I'm in search of the final three Welcome Amiibos I need, 05 Paolo, 42 Gonzo, 50 Tasha.
Also looking for the NA versions of the S1-5 cards I have.
I have a bunch of S1-5 and WA to trade with. Villager to villager, Special to Special or 2v:1sp.
All the Series 1-5 cards I have are NA, and the Welcome amiibos are EU (execpt JP Ketchup).

I look forward to Trading with those who are interested! Thank you so much, happy gaming!

Link to FT and ISO

Last edited:
Hi! I'm a bit new to this, so guidance and patience is appreciated! I'm looking to finish off my collection by getting the rest of the WA's I need. Accepting both NA/EU cards. I've got quite a few S1-5, and would be willing to give 2 or 3 cards for a WA (as long as its reasonable).
All my cards are NA.
Let me know if your interested! Happy Gaming!

Link to FT and ISO
Hi! I have several of the Welcome Amiibo (EU) cards you're looking for! I have ten, fourteen if you count the ones you marked pending. Also have a sealed pack with all three Amiibo Festival cards. Please let me know if you're interested! I have pics of all my cards. Been meaning to update my trading thread but this week has been hectic lol.

1000009264.jpg

Last edited:
Updated my thread!

Hi! I have several of the Welcome Amiibo (EU) cards you're looking for! I have ten, fourteen if you count the ones you marked pending. Also have a sealed pack with all three Amiibo Festival cards. Please let me know if you're interested! I have pics of all my cards. Been meaning to update my trading thread but this week has been hectic lol.

View attachment 585722
I'll pm you!

Hey! I have 131, 429, 440 and interested in 121, 185, and 288. Let me know if you are interested in trading!

Hey! I have 131, 429, 440 and interested in 121, 185, and 288. Let me know if you are interested in trading!
Hi! I'm definitely interested in trading! 121 is a special villager and in my post I mentioned wanting to do either sp:sp or 1sp:2v. But I'll pm you!

Back