• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

US Couple looking for Worldwide FC's to play New Leaf!

Fjoora

Artist Extraordinaire
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Voodoo Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
森
ぶ
の
ど
う
After adding quite a few adult gamers from TBT forums, and noticing some people are from different parts of the globe, I would love to add more people worldwide so we can partake in each others local holidays!

I'm a 22 year old going on 23 gamer and my husband is 24 going on 25. We'll be playing with my whole family (sisters, brother and father)! We are both looking for friends along with my 16 going on 17 year old sister. We for the most part share a friends list, and we'll be chatting it up in Swapnote (we already are ._.)! I'm going to warn you, Joe and I are big on drawing pictures, and my sister loves taking them.

Here's our friend codes:

JOE'S FRIEND CODE:
4811-6939-5739

JULIA'S FRIEND CODE:
3652-1980-5549

MY FRIEND CODE:
0559-6931-5109​

If you do add us, I would greatly appreciate it if you sent me a PM, as it's just easier for me to keep track of. It's fine if you don't, I just check PM's sooner than the threads.

P.S. If you already posted on the Adult Gamer FC Thread, I probably already added you :3

Also, if you do add us, I'll probably add you first to confirm, then share your FC with the other two :3

I already have you! But your husband never added me back.

Yeah, We've added like 40-50 people over the past couple days. I'll catch him at lunch today to add you.
What's your 3DS name again? It's hard to keep up, but I've been going over our lists back and forth to make sure we're up to date, but I haven't done it since Monday (yesterday I was super tired when he came home and napped lol)

I was enjoying the Wolf ones too!!! Especially the one with the sound. I'm still waiting on Julia, but she's in there anyway!

As you're already aware, you're on my 3DS Friend List. I have yet to add Joe and Julia, however. I'll get around to adding them today if they've added me.

Hi Jess, I added both your husband and sister & I have you added already. :)
My FC's 3582-8962-2529.

This sounds like a great idea for a blog :3 adding you

Thanks guys, I think I've added everyone outside of the US so far.
I'm on a hiatus when it comes to adding people within the US as my friend list is starting to get packed!

Back