Useful stuff for Pokemon X/Y

Dizzie

Bells
Carnival Coins
Im just posting up some stuff I've been using for the game. I pasted the nature and combat chart together to use on my phone. If you find anything else that is useful go ahead and post it and I'll try to keep adding it to the list of stuff.

Bulbapedia Everything you need to know about Pokemon
IV Calculator
Pokemon Current and Upcoming Events

Remember to click the link to open a window where you can ZOOM!

Kalos Regional Pokemon (ZOOM!)
kS51yy1.jpg

Lumiose City Map (ZOOM!)
VEBQOmA.png

Combat and Nature Charts
fFZCIze.png

Style Tips
QgmyW.jpg

Note: You can max out style by buying any pokeball from the Designer Pokeball store. Just buy it one by one until you've bought 100-300 items (depending where your style was when you started. To check how much style you have you can visit the stone emporium and talk to the old man selling the MEGAnite stones to the left of the register. If he is selling them for 10K your style is at its max.

Just remember to buy them one by one, if you buy a stack of 200-300 it counts as 1 purchase. Purchasing anything in the city will slowly raise your style.

Last edited:
Note to the people struggling to get into the Boutique, I got in after visiting all the cafe's, doing a PR vid, buying a gelatto, berry juice, getting a hair cut, getting a frofrou hair cut, working at the hotel and finally going on an audio tour of the musuem.... BUT the clothes in the shop are like 50k-500k... so it really is no rush to get in.

I also got some TMs by talking to everyone in the cafe's, the PR cafe gives you some new taglines, Im going back tomorrow to see if I can get some new backgrounds.

P.S: Mens clothes are on the top floor for me, though they might be on the main floor for guys.

Last edited:
Thanks for the typing chart, I hadn't fully learned how the Fairy-type works.

P.S: Mens clothes are on the top floor for me, though they might be on the main floor for guys.
Lady's clothes is always on the bottom floor, men's clothes is always on the top floor.

Working repeatedly at the fancy Hotel give you a decent raise. (From the starting 2,000 to 10,000 per job. Maybe more later)
Staying at the hotel gives your whole team a high boost in Pok?mon Amie affection.

It's just like Gracie Grace, only 10x more harder :D

Added regional pokemon map. Right click and open in new tab to zoom, or click the link I added near the title.

Last edited:
Back