• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing Vaati Cloth

Zura

El Psy Congroo
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2448-3675-7787
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Red Balloon
Orange Balloon
Nightmare Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Love Ball
Moon Ball
Pokéball
I need someone to make me a Vaati outfit for my new Account

Vaati_Hylian_Form_(The_Minish_Cap).png

I made one based on that a while back - I'll just find the QRs

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just realised I made it for you.. Hah. I can try to improve it.

ivHtNRY.jpg

ZUkPh27.jpg

dVXdEIi.jpg

biRepYc.jpg

Last edited:
I made one based on that a while back - I'll just find the QRs

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just realised I made it for you.. Hah. I can try to improve it.

ivHtNRY.jpg

ZUkPh27.jpg

dVXdEIi.jpg

biRepYc.jpg

Can you improve it? I didn't really use it (No offence) Because it Didn't look good to me. Could you make the black on the arms and his cape purple? And darken the blue a little.

Last edited:
Can you improve it? I didn't really use it (No offence) Because it Didn't look good to me. Could you make the black on the arms and his poncho purple? And darken the blue a little.

sorry to interrupt but that's really rude and it's not her fault that you wanted a hard design made from her.

thats better than any crap i can do so i'd just use it because its good :}
you should try searching on tumblr, there are some good designs there

this is the closest thing i can find you [you can try somehow making it into a shirt]
tumblr_mtnxfrRYhC1s0uhfzo1_1280.png

sorry to interrupt but that's really rude and it's not her fault that you wanted a hard design made from her.

Aww and I try'd not be rude! Why am I cursed with rudeness! anyway Jellybean your Outfit was Amazing but the colors where a bit off sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats better than any crap i can do so i'd just use it because its good :}
you should try searching on tumblr, there are some good designs there

this is the closest thing i can find you [you can try somehow making it into a shirt]
tumblr_mtnxfrRYhC1s0uhfzo1_1280.png
Omg if you could give girls long white hair that would of been perfect. How could i edit this?

Last edited:
It's fine - i'm no artist haha. The dress looks much better than anything I could do!

Omg if you could give girls long white hair that would of been perfect. How could i edit this?
you cant i dont think x.x
i cant turn it into a shirt unless i copy it and that could take hours so you may have to use a girl save file to be vaati idk?

Last edited:
Back