• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Vanillix -- Come Have A Taste of Vanilla! (Pt. 1: Throwbacks)

skarmoury

½ sugar
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Final Boss Balloon
Final Boss Bunny Balloon
Final Boss Balloon
Final Boss Bunny Balloon
Final Boss Balloon
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Hi guys! I've nearly completed my dreamie list (Fang and Blanche, I'm out to get you! c:< ), so I thought of starting a blog dedicated to my little town of Vanillix. I hope you savor the taste of vanilla as you read through my blog!

A little bit of background before I begin...
My first town, Mintty, didn't really fall into place since I was an inexperienced AC player. I had to let go of all my villagers -- the most painful ones to let go were Kyle and Pinky -- and restart my town because I was unsatisfied. But I swore to myself, the next town I would run would be a huge success. I swore to make this next town really, really beautiful.

That's why I named myself Mayor Spring; it was the dawn of a new beginning for the wee town of Vanillix, and I was designated the task of making the town a really, really great town.

--

Sidenote: I'd like to note that I won't be documenting every day; I have classes and I'm probably only gonna blog when convenient. c:

--

Part 1: Throwbacks (and Speculations).

How were the villagers of Vanillix then and now? Glad you asked! (I'm gonna assume you asked, heh. ;) ) Here are some stories about Vanillix' cute animals.

1. I hated Croque.

...No comment.

2. Bluebear and Goldie were the bestest of friends.

They moved in my town almost at the same time! I got Goldie as a random move-in and Bluebear as a camper; Bluebear's house was just behind Goldie's, and they had walks together a lot, they looked so cute together.
When Bluebear moved out, the skies cried. So did Goldie. :(

3. Teddy and Anabelle was Vanillix' first love team.

They're not confirmed, but I think they had a thing for each other.

(I even caught them sneaking out together! ;) )

4. Papi is my luckiest dreamy.

I had already established my final dreamie list at this point (I was an indecisive mayor ;-; ). I think I had obtained only 2 dreamies at this time.
I had 8 villagers, and I didn't want to fill up the space because I missed the suspense of a random move-in. And out of so, so, so many villagers that could come into my town, guess who randomly move in!

Mhmm. I knew Papi and I were meant to be.

5. Papi and Carmen is the cutest brother-sister relationship.

I would imagine Papi giving horseback rides (heh see what I did there) to Carmen around town. Carmen would also get worried about Papi a lot, as he is such a lazy horse. x) Carmen's like the more mature yet peppy little sister and Papi is the older yet lazier brother. Such cuties.

6. Tia flooded herself in bubbles once.

I don't know how important this is, but Tia is just so darn cute.

7. Marshal has a crush on Willow.

Marshal may have hit on a lot of girls lately (i.e. Ankha, Muffy, Me), but I have a hunch he has some actual feelings for Willow. I don't know if Willow likes him back or even notices though... (she seems like the kind sheep who could break hearts, hehe.)

8. And lastly... Vanillix has achieved a perfect town status!

This is like, the greatest moment ever. One day, using my second character Pam, I was strolling near the cliff when I saw this white bell-shaped flower, and I immediately thought, "Is that a Jacob's Ladder? Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Ohhhhhhhhh my gosh." I confirmed with Isabelle and it's true!

Vanillix is the best town ever!

In commemoration, I now wear a Jacob's Ladder on my hair (you can spot it in the more recent pics). I did not expect to have a perfect town, but, well, here I am! I've come so far and I'm so, so, so proud! c: (I gave justice to my old town. <3)

--

I think I've rambled far long, and if you've reached it till this end, thank you so much for reading this! c: c: c: *throws confetti*

See you in the next blog post! Bye! :D

&#9829; , Skarmoury

Attachments

• HNI_0070.JPG
    HNI_0070.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 18
  • HNI_0015.JPG
    HNI_0015.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 19
  • HNI_0041.JPG
    HNI_0041.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 18
  • HNI_0071.JPG
    HNI_0071.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 19
  • HNI_0091.JPG
    HNI_0091.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 17
  • HNI_0056.JPG
    HNI_0056.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 699
  • HNI_0067.JPG
    HNI_0067.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 17
  • HNI_0087.JPG
    HNI_0087.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 17
  • HNI_0094.JPG
    HNI_0094.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 17
  • HNI_0095.JPG
    HNI_0095.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 18
  • HNI_0016.JPG
    HNI_0016.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 18
Aw, I loved this post! So many cute villagers, and your presentation of your town was fantastic. It looks like a lovely place. :blush: I hope you enjoy blogging. Can't wait for your next post!

Welcome to the Blogging Family! :)

By the way, I love your town! It looks so pretty. I also have Kyle and Marshal (and once Tia) in mine.

Back