• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Various Hybrids! (Large Quantity of Blue Roses)

katastrophic!

local community hermit
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Violet
Ruby
Coco
Feedback
100% (161) +
i've been breeding lots of flowers lately, and space is getting a bit cramped! ;; therefore, i made the decision to part with some of my flowers so that i can have some more space to breed even more.

i'll be requesting 1 TBT per flower! the only exception here is golden roses, which are worth 2 TBT instead. (i still have no idea if i'm pricing these right)

i'll probably do hybrid selling again in the future since i really enjoy the practice of crossbreeding flowers but don't plan on making a shop or anything like that, so look forward to it ^^

feel free to reply to this thread with what you'd like! if you're interested, we can add each other and i'll deliver them as soon as i can.

as of now, i'd prefer drop off since my town is very cluttered!

thanks for all those who bought my flowers! i hope you enjoy c:

Last edited:
Redmond of Hirilond
FC in signature

I would like 10 each of: purple pansies, purple tulips, purple roses, blue roses, blue pansies, please.

50 BTB

I have room for you to deliver, please. I am available now if you are.

Redmond of Hirilond
FC in signature

I would like 10 each of: purple pansies, purple tulips, purple roses, blue roses, blue pansies, please.

50 BTB

I have room for you to deliver, please. I am available now if you are.

of course! <3 i'll go ahead and add you! my FC is underneath my profile pic, let me know when you're ready ^^
(would you like to make the payment now or after delivery? c:)

Hi, I have added you and am opening my gate. I will pay you while you are here after you drop the flowers, please. See you soon!

Ready...gate is open for you.

Last edited:
thanks! i'll be there, just loading this stuff into my locker ^^

coming over there riiiight now!

Last edited:
i'll be heading to bed now! but i'll be happy to take more delivery requests in the morning. -v-

I'd like 6 blue pansies please 'v'

Last edited:
6 blue pansies? sure! pick-up or drop-off?

also, i'll go ahead and add you!

that'll be 6 tbt, if that's ok

Pick up, and I've already sent you the bells ( ? ▽ ` )ノ

Edit: Sorry, something came up. May I pick up the flowers later, at around 5-9 PM PST?

Last edited:
of course! ^^ i'll be sure to take the 6 pansies off the list and save them for you, send me a visitor message when you're ready!

for now i'll take any other requests~

Hi ! May I have 4 blue roses? Are they non-hacked/breeded by you? I've been having difficulties breeding some myself haha

Back