• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Various Hybrids! (Large Quantity of Blue Roses)

wAIT what the heck i didnt even know this thread was brought back from the dead,,,, ahem!!

Hello :) Can I get all 13 pink roses and 2 blue roses?

of course! that'll be 15 TBT if that's okay with you?

Hi ! May I have 4 blue roses? Are they non-hacked/breeded by you? I've been having difficulties breeding some myself haha

sure you can! that'll be 4tbt c: i'm also 99.9% sure that all of them are bred by me! just to make sure, i'll give you the recent ones i've been breeding since i normally put newly bred ones farther right o:

i'll go ahead and add both of you! <3

wAIT what the heck i didnt even know this thread was brought back from the dead,,,, ahem!!

of course! that'll be 15 TBT if that's okay with you?

sure you can! that'll be 4tbt c: i'm also 99.9% sure that all of them are bred by me! just to make sure, i'll give you the recent ones i've been breeding since i normally put newly bred ones farther right o:

i'll go ahead and add both of you! <3

That is fine! and you're in my friends list already :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me see if i can clear out in front of my train station at least a little. ignore the mess and hugh's house in front of my train station lol i'll let you know when i open my gates??

Aaand my train station area is about as clear as i can get it save for hugh's house lol my gates are open, come whenever!

Could I have:
2 purple pansies
2 purple tulips
2 blue roses.
Thank you :)

Thanks ! I have you added as well c:
Tell me when ur gates are open!

ooh ok ! i'd prefer it if i could come over though because my town is full of stuff that i need to eventually move over if that's okay with u ;3;

as for megg, i'll be there right away!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I have:
2 purple pansies
2 purple tulips
2 blue roses.
Thank you :)

of course! i'll go ahead and add you! the total will be 6 tbt, are you okay with that? c:

in the slightly rare chance that any of my flowers are hacked, please let me know! i try to breed original flowers as much as i can; if they are hacked, let me know and i can send you your TBT back and get you some new ones!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes of course :] should I pick up?

i'd prefer drop off since my town is really cluttered rn, if that's ok with you ><

oh! all 32? sure! since i already have you added, that makes things easier!

if you don't mind, can i drop them off for you?

Ah, great, thank you. The southern part of my town has the least amount of stuff so, it would be great if you’d put them there. Gates are open now :)

Back