• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Various star materials or frozen items for Leo fragments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Local Wild Child

Matty the smarting-nosed “reindeer”
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Evwirt
Green Christmas Stocking
Festive Bell
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Pumpkin Pie
Sheep Plush
Green Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Green Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (53) +
Exactly what it says on the title. I’m looking for about 20 Leo fragments. I’d be willing to do a 1-1 for other zodiac fragments or large star fragments, and 5-1 for small star fragments.

what I have available:
50 small star fragments
30 Gemini fragments
9 Aries fragments
10 cancer fragments
15 large star fragments

I’d also be willing to make any piece of the frozen set for the following prices:

if the piece requires 1-5 small snowflakes (treat set, chair, counter, pillar, sculpture, head, wand(takes 3 small star fragments)-1 Leo fragment

If the piece requires 6-10 small snowflakes (table, bed, partition, arch, tree, snowperson, ice wall, ice floor)-2 Leo fragments.

Hello, I have a bunch of Leo frags and no pieces to the frozen set.
can I get the whole set then get back to you for additional pieces?

Yea one of each. Thinking I might need another pillar after but for now would that be 23 Leo frags to trade whole set
Can you change 3 Leo fragments to 3 NMT? I don’t need that many fragments. Otherwise I’d be willing to do that for ya!

Also, I won’t be available to do a trade until at least 11:30 CST. Is that alright?

Yeah that’s fine, can u actually throw in another pillar and awsome I’ll give you 4nmt with the 20 frags
I’ll be on and off throughout the day, give me a msg whenever no rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back