• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Very Good Game Reviews | CLUB PENGUIN

pottingston

pumpkin fanatic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti

alcohol may or may not have been involved in this review

Club Penguin is one of the most sophisticated games I've ever played since Webkinz. This Arctic adventure takes place in the angry clutches of Disney, following the escapades of your very own avatar. Mine took on some hot affairs with probably 8-year-olds, went past the advanced curse word filter system, threw snowballs at annoyed pre-teens, and signed up without their parents' permission. Phew.

Shrekbaby, your average penguin, finally found true love when he met Shopkinzlover123, a beautiful vixen. They made sweet love like sea otters in her poorly decorated igloo, and all her puffles watched. They watched it like a theatrical movie. It was glorious. The entire server heard and it became a mass orgy.

After being rejected by Shopkinzlover123, Shrekbaby bursted into anger at the lighthouse. There was a band playing there "FFF######CCCCKKKKK UUUU AAALLLLL" he hollered, louder than a lion's roar. Though incredibly taboo, he clicked his way out before anyone could report him.

If I revealed anymore about his adventures, I'd completely spoil you, so try the game for yourself.

i hate myself for this

Back