• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Vilager presents

Cottonball

#1 Sasaeng fan
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0486-9372-0613
Mom's Plush
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
Wolfgang sold me a painting and it was real, THE JOY!!

What have your villagers sold / given you???

Erik sold me his Cabin Wall Clock for 1.8k.

Eloise randomly gave me a Dawn Shirt as a "housewarming gift"

Sterling thanked me for being mayor by giving me some type of carpet.

Gaston received a present and gave me his shirt(which is also Egbert's - the Swell Shirt - so I gladly wear it)

I got a harp from Puddles when I mailed her those awful purple shoes my character came in. Jitters tried to trade me a rugby shirt for my amethyst. He was denied.

Boone gave me his Lotus Tee when I told him his new outfit looked good.

Got a lovely end table from either Gayle or Drago. My memory is terrible sometimes. Gayle also gave me the green sentai style shirt.

I've received from my villagers a cherry, a t-shirt (a really ugly one), a lovely bed (I gave them some crappy item, hehe [it was a trade]), and that's about it

I've gotten:
-A Gelato shirt (Btw, my starting person came off the train with a gelato shirt...)
-A white and green tank top

I think that's it.

I have got gifts from Curt. After giving him a fish, I received a kitchen corner. Which is like, perfect! I was wanting to get the kitchen stuff.

Apple gave me a shirt (Don't remember what shirt it is...) after giving her some fruit.

That's it.

I get a lot of clothes from my villagers, which I'm perfectly happy with.

I have also gotten several furniture items (the majority of which I need to be rid of).

Back