• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager Cycling Question

PhoenixDXS

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I have a second town, so I'm wondering what is the fastest and most efficient way to recycle villagers?

Currently, I have time travel 10 years, and villager would never leave!

Thanks for the help~

I believe no matter how far into the future you time travel, it only counts as one day.
My method is to literally TT one day at a time until Isabelle notifies you that a villager is moving.

Another method is to TT two days at a time, then TT back to the present. See this thread for more information.

Last edited:
Hmm from my experience, it's always helpful to know the villager first;
I talk to them all like, once each time I TT.
Also, I do the two days forward, one day back method.

TT two days forward, save amd quit,
TT one day back, then talk to each of the villagers you actually want to keep, to make sure they're not moving.
After that, wander around and someone might "ping", then walk up to them and if they're not fairly new, they might be asking to move. Also, it's a good idea to carry nothinf except for tools ( this inclues bells ! )
Then, repeat, over and over again ! It's not as exhausting//boring as it sounds, I promise !

I managed to move 4 out recently this way * U *

Last edited:
Back