• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm closing Punchy bids at 1 pm est. That is in 1 hour. Top bid atm is: 2.5 million bells. PM me with bids if you want PUNCHY!

Looking For:
Astrid
Big Top (Getting)
Kid Cat
Marina
Octavian (Getting)
Zucker

Willing to trade:
Ankha (Reserved)
Cookie
Harry
Jambette
Margie (Reserved)
Ozzie
Pashmina

Rowan the tiger -
95px--Rowan_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png
-
is packed up and ready to go. I will be trading him for Dotty, Rudy, Tangy, Purrl, Goldie or Bells. PM me with your offer :)

Still looking for:
Marshal
Phoebe
Mira
Julian

Have for trade:
Keaton (moving on the 5th)
Baarbara
Simon

I will also add bells to the deal!

Please PM me/quote me if you have my dream villagers so I can place a bid. I'm on a time limit to fill my open villager spot before someone moves in. Ty!

I have Hamphrey in my campsite. Is anyone interested? Otherwise I'm gonna keep resetting.

I have two towns, these are the people I can TRADE! PM Me!
I do not TT, so you will have to wait on them to move.

Sprinkle - Peppy Penguin
Naomi - Snooty Cow
Marshal - Smug Squirrel *Only for a WOLF*
Flo - Uchi Penguin
Coach - Jock Bull
Goose - Jock Chicken *MOVES THE 1ST*
Joey - Lazy Duck
Hugh - Lazy Pig
Bluebear - Peppy Bear cub
Dizzy - Lazy Elephant
Tiffany - Snooty Rabbit
If you're interested in anybody, PM me!

My Dream Villagers:

Sylvia (Kangaroo) -May be getting-
Kitt (Kangaroo)
Skye (Wolf)
Freya (Wolf) -May be getting-
Whitney (Wolf)
Wolfgang (Wolf)
Kyle (Wolf) -May be getting-
Teddy (Bear) -May be getting-
Tangy (Cat)
Katt (Cat)
Canberra (Koala)
Bianca (Snow Leopard)

Looking for Marshal and Wolfgang! <3

I can trade the following:
Renee
Rolf
Pancetti
Cheri
Kitty
Kevin
Prince

Or bells!~ ^__^

Monique the snooty cat is moving! All of her boxes are packed. I will trade her for any squirrels, bells, of any part of the gorgeous series.
Again, MONIQUE the cat is MOVING!

To: TsukiCDS
I'll give you the million bells for Apollo if you still have him.
Edit: Meant to reply but accidentally posted instead.

Last edited:
Willing to pay 2mil for Coco, Marshal, Bob or Punchy if they're moving soon. I have room only on the 4th. :c

Teddy is moving! I'll be TTing him out soon, but if you want him I'd be more than happy to trade either a wanted villager, DLC or bells.

Please feel free to make offers on my other villagers. I am currently not trading Cheri, Bluebear, O'Hare or Willow.

Last edited:
i'm so close to having all of my dream villagers :'), the only one left is marina.
i have 10 in my town, so i'll be getting rid of octavian. if anyone has marina and is looking for octavian, that would be awesome! otherwise, i would be willing to pay big bells for marina.
it's unlikely that i'll be accepting bells for octavian, since i think he's my only chance at getting marina :O!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back