• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking:
Stitches
Diana
Marina
Flora
Cheri
Rosie
Chrissy

Offering:
Bells,

Peggy
Friga
Lyman
Pinky
Hamlet
Hamphrey

LF> Someone to make me a sig if possible!

Anyone want Julian the Smug Unicorn? He's in my campsite and I'm taking him for trades. PM for offers!

Anyone want Julian the Smug Unicorn? He's in my campsite and I'm taking him for trades. PM for offers!
omg. sent you a PM.
Cookie, Vic, Blanche, Benjamin, ren?e and Becky are UFT. Im taking low offer for these last 2 as i really need to get them out (they ruined my path plans)

[ Want ]

Lolly the cat.

[ Trading ]

Apple
Pekoe
Cookie
Maple
Merry
Blanche
Rosie
Stitches

Current Villagers
----------------
O'Hare ()
Kabuki *
Kiki ()
Fuchsia ()
Tammy -
Boone -
Wendy -
Punchy ()
Bree *

( - = For Trade, () = Reserved, > = Moving, * = Staying)

Dream Villagers
---------------
Kabuki *
Static (Might Get!)
Hamphrey
Bree *
Diana
Frobert (Might Get!)
Chow (Might Get!)
Baabara
Francine
Agnes
(* = Have!)

Please contact me if interested!!

im willing to trade Freya or Kyle for one of the following : ♥ Stitches ♥Bunnie ♥Cookie ♥Rosie {most wanted} plus an extra 5m bells pm if interested.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm new to all this. :( I am looking for Queenie because I was supposed to receive her from a redditor tomorrow who seems to have disappeared on me and I am concerned that I won't be able to get her because she hasn't responded to any of my messages for two days ;__; I have bells so I could pay you for her!

Last edited:
I have Deirdre the uchi deer moving out right now! I'd really like on of my dream villagers for her.

Dream Villagers:
Flurry -- Normal (Hamster)
Drago -- Lazy (Alligator)
Walt -- Cranky (Kangaroo)
Bam -- Jock (Deer)

Town of Cerulean
Current Villagers: Chrissy*, Portia, Poppy*, Julian*, Kidd, Bill, Cally, PeeWee, Sylvia+, Curly
Dream Villagers: Mint ♥, Bunnie ♥, Francine ♥, Peanut, Fauna, Goldie, Pekoe, Maple, Kid Cat, Lolly, Merry, Rosie, Cookie, Pom Pom, Lily

*=Not trading, ♥ = MUST have, += Moving soon
Will trade any of those villagers for dream villagers.

Last edited:
SEEKING WOLFGANG AND MARSHAL o;

I can trade the following villagers:
Renee x2
Rolf
Pancetti
Cheri
Kitty
Bruce
Sally x2
Kevin
Prince

Keaton, my smug Eagle villager just asked to move out.
Will be trying to get Baarbara and Simon out as well.

I'm looking to replace him with another smug villager, preferably the following:
Marshal
Julian

Also looking for these Uchi villagers:
Phoebe
Mira

Thank you to any future traders! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back