• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, havent posted in here in a while, but felt that I should give a few updates:

villager list:

Anabelle, Peppy Anteater
Hamlet, Jock Hamster (Reserved for drizxk)
Curt, Cranky bear
Avery, Cranky Eagle (not trading)
Keaton, Smug Eagle
Pashmina, Uchi Goat
Greta, Snooty mouse
Hans, Smug Gorilla
Roald, Jock Penguin

Looking for:
Apollo, Cranky Eagle(getting from seanman1224, Bianca now in his possesion, he is TTing)
Pierce, Jock Eagle

It's been several weeks now since I gave Bianca to seanman1224 in trade for Apollo, he has yet to uphold his end of the trade, which is very disappointing considering he was supposed to be TTing.

if anyone else has Apollo up for trade, please PM me.

I can offer these villagers for trade.

Walker -- Lazy (Dog)
Ruby -- Peppy (Bunny)
Canberra -- Uchi (Koala)
EDIT: Hamphrey -- Cranky (Hamster)

I'm looking for the following villagers.

Bam -- Jock (Deer)
Walt -- Cranky (Kangaroo)
Drago -- Lazy (Alligator)
Flurry -- Normal (Hamster)
Tammy -- Uchi (Cub)
Cherry -- Uchi (Dog)

Last edited:
I can offer the following villagers:

Villagers
- Becky the snooty chicken
- Butch the cranky dog
- Eunice the normal sheep
- Fuchsia the uchi deer
- Olivia the snooty cat
- Rodeo the lazy bull

I'm looking for any of the villagers in my signature, particularly Zell!

Lyman and Curlos are reserved and Muffy and Monique are not up for trade.

I'm resetting my 9th villager and my campsite ride now, and Kid cat is moving in. I don't want him, but I would trade him with one of my most wanted (@signature). I'll reset in 10 mins again if there is no offer!

Marina is in my campsite, and is moving to my town. Looking to trade her for Bunnie, Goldie, Lolly, Rosie, Merry, Maple or Marshal. PM if you wanna trade.

Last edited:
Dream Villagers:
Chrissy
Deirdre
Beau
Chester
Marshal
Julian

Roscoe (Getting)
Kid Cat (Getting)
Pekoe (Has)
Francine (Has)

Villagers:
Maple
Dotty
Kevin
Jeremiah
Sylvia
Monty

PM me if interested!! ;)

Kid Cat and Daisy are on my side game. The only problem is the town has a bit of a questionable name. I didn't name it.
Coco is also in the tent if anyone wants to offer on her, if not I'm resting when I wake up.

My last four dream villagers that I am looking for are Kid Cat, Mira, Rooney, and Beau. PM me if you have any of them!

Looking for wart jr because he was in my original town in wild world. I have a empty spot and want to fill it with him before anyone else comes. Someone please help me out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back