• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager love life!

cutie34

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've just learnt that in my town, Peitro and Bella are going out! Can you believe it! Its so cute and it started today just after Peitro gave Bella a charm bracelet with S standing for 'sweet girl' everyone has been saying about how good friends they are, until Winnie asked me if there is anything going on between them and after i said yes, rumors started spreading!There is also a rumor that they are buying a car together! Peitro unfortunately wont reveal the truth,he just blushes! Bella's asked me to give a gift to Peitro and she said to me before 'Don't you DARE open it' Oh well, Peitro didn't even open it in front of me! Just gave me a gift and thanked me! Well, I guess its not my place to butt in. Winnie and Bella have been through lots of arguments this week, I personally think it is because Winnie's Jealous of Bella because the arguments always started with her talking about how popular and attractive she may be! Wow.

Back