• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager moving out, when will another move in?

Michelangelo

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Filbert is moving out of my town, and tomorrow, Thursday, his house will be gone. When should I expect a new house plot to appear? Once Filbert is gone, my town will have eight villagers remaining, and he was the only lazy one. I also have the campsite. I want to know when someone else will move in because I use the reset trick. I don't want someone to move in the worst spot on the map because I didn't know when one would arrive.

in 1-4 days, or probably the next day if you wifi/streetpass with someone who has a moving villager

It can take up to 1 week for a new villager to move in. It took me 8-9 days once for some off reason.

It can take up to 1 week for a new villager to move in. It took me 8-9 days once for some off reason.

Was it your 10th villager? Because the only way to get that one is by streetpass, playing online, convincing someone to move in, or by the campsite

Back