• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager Moving Questions

Fjoora

Artist Extraordinaire
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Voodoo Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
森
ぶ
の
ど
う
I purchased my game from Nintendo World on June 8th and began my town then. I've achieved the most I can possible do progression-wise every day, but I have yet to have a villager even mention moving. I have had 9 villagers for awhile, so my question is "How often do villagers ask move out?" Is there a set amount of time or is it random between a certain amount of days?

Is this like Wild World though where you can convince certain neighbors not to move by writing them a letter with a gift and keep talking to them or once they've decided, it's for sure?

Is this like Wild World though where you can convince certain neighbors not to move by writing them a letter with a gift and keep talking to them or once they've decided, it's for sure?

It's like that. I had the shock of my life when Avery came and told me he was moving. I said, nooo, and he changed his mind. Not sure if a letter-with-present-enclosed was needed but I sent him one anyway. He's still in my game and I have no intention of letting him go. ;)

Well i get my 9th villager tomorrow.. so will be expecting my first moveout soon, i'm not going to let anyone leave for a while though tbh :p since theres not really any i dont dislike :L

Back