• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling Villager/NPC Photos

boring

into oblivion and unto death!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Pink Bunny Balloon
Pink Balloon
Pink Feather
Pink Balloon
Sky Grass Scenery
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Snow Bunny
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Feedback
100% (319) +
I have quite the hoard of photos for sale, there's no set price but given how difficult they are to acquire Im looking to sell most of these on the more expensive end of things. Please if you are interested let me know what photos you would like and how much you would like to pay for them, and we can work it out from there, I just need to lift this hoard from my storage.

I'm looking for TBT, personally. Im struggling to find a going rate for photos, they range up to 30 TBT per photo, so Ive set my rates as the following

Villager Photos: 10 TBT
NPC Photos: 25 TBT

Lottie x2
Niko x2
Wardell
Sabel x3
Label
Mabel x2
Blathers x2
Celeste
Brewster
Wilbur
Orville
Pascal
Luna
K.K.
DJ K.K.
C.J
Flick
Joan
Daisy-Mae
Saharah
Kicks
Leif x2
Redd
Gulliver
Wisp x2
Harvey
Harriet
Reese
Cyrus
Katrina
Pave x2
Zipper
Jack
Franklin
Jingle
Nat
Chip
Resetti x5
Trotimer x2
Digby x2
Lyle x2
Blanca x2
Wendell x2
Kiki x2
Chai x2
Sasha x3
Toby x3
Diana x4
Lily
Shino x3
Fauna
Marlo
Ione
Marshal
Pinky
Ketchup
Molly
Sprinkle
Julian
Sherb
Faith
Melba
Apollo
Quinn x2
Rio
Sprocket
Azalea
Alfonso
Ali
Roswell
Zoe
Cephalobot
Marina
Zucker

Last edited:
Hi! What are you looking to sell for?

I'm interested in Wardell, Shino, Celeste, Wendell, I'll have to list the others in a bit

Edit: Daisy Mae, Joan, Katrina,

Since it's a few I have listed, I could offer for Wendell, Daisy Mae, Joan and Shino for now, would you accept 20TBT for those four?

Edit: nvm thank you! Those are a bit too high for me rn.

Last edited:
Hi! What are you looking to sell for?

I'm interested in Wardell, Shino, Celeste, Wendell, I'll have to list the others in a bit

Edit: Daisy Mae, Joan, Katrina,

Since it's a few I have listed, I could offer for Wendell, Daisy Mae, Joan and Shino for now, would you accept 20TBT for those four?
I tried to work out a going rate from previous sales and Im struggling to, but photos rarely go for cheap, specifically NPC photos so Im going to set my rate 15 TBT per (Excluding Shino who would only be 10 from my pricing) since they take so long to get, Im sorry for the high pricing! Im aware that's a put off but these photos took far too much effortLOL T-T

I tried to work out a going rate from previous sales and Im struggling to, but photos rarely go for cheap, specifically NPC photos so Im going to set my rate 15 TBT per (Excluding Shino who would only be 10 from my pricing) since they take so long to get, Im sorry for the high pricing! Im aware that's a put off but these photos took far too much effortLOL T-T
That's okay, I totally understand! I may come back and just get Wendell and Daisy tho!

That's okay, I totally understand! I may come back and just get Wendell and Daisy tho!
Thats a okay, please feel free whenever to come get photos (my prices may go down with time as well if I acquire more photos!)

Back