• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager Profile:Gaston(Cranky Bunny)

Nunnafinga

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Blue Bunny Balloon
Red Heart Balloon
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Lost Book
Toy Duck Plush
Mother's Day Carnation
View attachment 177738

Name:Gaston
Town:Catlips
Species:Rabbit
Personality:Cranky
Current Outfit:Scale print tee
Current Catchphrase:"frenchie"
Hobbies and Interests:mustache trimming,giving dharmas,scoffing,avoiding pitfalls,hanging out with his daughter Mira
How Acquired:Original villager(since June,2013)
Visit: D.A.-4500-5582-9486

Gaston was my very first Dreamie in the GameCube version. He was in the attic window of the house on the Game's case. Dreamies changed, but I always though he was cool. He was top tier a while back too. Sloppy and Cardboard furniture. Ramshackle stuffs. Cool dude.

Toot;bt12808 said:
Gaston was my very first Dreamie in the GameCube version. He was in the attic window of the house on the Game's case. Dreamies changed, but I always though he was cool. He was top tier a while back too. Sloppy and Cardboard furniture. Ramshackle stuffs. Cool dude.

Gaston was in my Gamecube town too.He wasn't there very long but I remember his big mustache.I've had him longer than any of my other New Leaf villagers.

Back