• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager question

rivulet

shsl gamer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've heard that you can't get the 10th villager out unless someone else moves out.

Is this true? Because I have only one unwanted villager who moved in from being voided from another town and I need her out ><

Hmm... sorry? I'm not sure If I understood, ; 3 ; )

anyway the 10th villager you can get only be campsite (if you play game w/ the villager n stuff) or when you visit someone's town, the last villager who moved will come to your town. if she/he was voided.You may also invite the villager who is about to move, when he/she is w/ boxes,

a 10th villager won't appears w/ you dont play w/ someone or have campsite.

at least that's what i know !! good luck anyway :blush:

Last edited:
Hmm... sorry? I'm not sure If I understood, ; 3 ; )

anyway the 10th villager you can get only be campsite (if you play game w/ the villager n stuff) or when you visit someone's town, the last villager who moved will come to your town. if she/he was voided.You may also invite the villager who is about to move, when he/she is w/ boxes,

a 10th villager won't appears w/ you dont play w/ someone or have campsite.

at least that's what i know !! good luck anyway :blush:

What I mean is that I got someone's voided villager that I really don't want. Do I have to get another villager of mine of mine to move or else this one won't? Because I heard someone say this.

Last edited:
No, it's not true. Canberra moved to my town as my 10th (a surprise from the Void..) and I finally managed to TT her out today without anyone else moving first. It took way too long though. Around 8 ingame hours and 4 days irl... So glad she is gone. :lemon:

No, it's not true. Canberra moved to my town as my 10th (a surprise from the Void..) and I finally managed to TT her out today without anyone else moving first. It took way too long though. Around 8 ingame hours and 4 days irl... So glad she is gone. :lemon:

Phew! I thought I'd have to get one of my dream villagers out to get Bertha to move ;;

Phew! I thought I'd have to get one of my dream villagers out to get Bertha to move ;;

That would be horrible! >.<
Good luck with getting her out. It's always a "nice" surprise when you get someones unwanted villagers... -.-

That would be horrible! >.<
Good luck with getting her out. It's always a "nice" surprise when you get someones unwanted villagers... -.-

Oh I know! Bangle moved in right in front of my town hall 2 1/2 weeks ago, and I'm still trying to get her to move! I even TT.

Rivulet: Good luck getting this 10th villager to move out.

Last edited:
Back