• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

villager trick????? How?

Blackreach

~ Windbell ~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Idek if there's a trick for this but let's say a Kevin has this cool sloppy bed that i want, and whenever he invites me over, i point out that I want to buy it he keeps saying its "too precious" for him and he can't sell it, then how can i have it? I've sent him gifts through mail and he just ended up replacing his bed with the one i gave him, and i checked retail everyday for amonth yet not on sale nor on police station, then how can i get it since its rare?

Pretty sure there are certain pieces of furniture that are fixed in place and that the villager will never sell.
I have been playing since June and only come across two pieces of sloppy furniture at retail from villager that had no sloppy furniture in their home.
The only way or really get it would be to buy it on the forums.

It's true. I've only found 1 sloppy item at retail and I've been playing since July. I have found that if a villager says an item is precious one time , they will never sell it to you.

It depends... You could try sending him a letter with furniture that could replace what you want. That could work.

Back