• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villagers talking about your work

Sachmach29

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
For me it's frustrating that the villagers never seem to talk about your job. I thought you being the mayor would have some effect on them. Well I found out how you can make them talk. You must choose a public works project that you choose where to build like the yellow bench. Isabelle will follow you around town and on the way when you see villagers, you can talk to them and they will comment about you working. Knox said that he was proud that I was working in such weather while it was really hot outside. Share your experiences with this!

I've had them comment about the ordinance often. They talk bout if they were mayor what they would do as well.
I haven't noticed comments about PWP after the fact, but they do talk about new ones when they suggest a new one.
I like the inane things they talk about, it's less repetitive than if they talked about my job more.

I have seen Del talking about how I did a good job placing the suspension bridge. They never talk about any of the other projects though.

All my villagers have mentioned my Flower Arch at least once. None of them can imagine their life without it.

Back