• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villain Episode 2 - Something Fishy

RicochetRomance

Four Years Late
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Recently in Cybrtron, Megatron has discovered the lucrative nature of... catching seafood. I didn't believe it at first, but he's not wrong.

mWMIcDL.jpg

nKwYSmU.jpg

Certainly, fish were all well and good, but there's nothing quite like catching eldritch abominations to bring in the big Bells.

qoDIiYd.jpg

cfiodEf.jpg

Aparently, ACNL comes complete with an achievement system, and Megatron earned himself a couple badges. Both diving related, and somehow I'm not surprised.

Supposedly, it's a relaxing pastime, but for pity's sake - it's December! If that stubborn fool of a mech catches pneumonia, Ratchet will have fits.

SJhWHRU.jpg

And to be perfectly frank, I see nothing relaxing about the unsavory creatures that he's been encountering. This one in particular could use some processor adjustment - or perhaps it just needs to lay off the high-grade.

9xVt1EA.jpg

However, it appears there is a method to Megatron's madness. It seems that our favorite villain is continuing his campaign to prove that he's far more suited than Optimus for leadership of Cybrtron.

To be frank, he's got me convinced.

That's... not comforting. I may want to give Prime a boot up the aft to get him going. I may also want to consider holding a re-election.

I mean alternatively Optimus is just very good at delegating responsibilities. Important for leaders.

Back