• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Vine , mushroom and some other DIYs

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

apeisland

primate and tucker lover 💗🦣🦧
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (13) +
I am looking for the following DIYs:
  • Vine related:
    • cave
    • vine bench
    • ruined seat
  • Mushroom related:
    • Mush lamp
    • Mush low stool
    • Mush log
  • Others:
    • Green-leaf pile

Do you happen to be selling any? Thank you 🥰

EDIT: post edited to delete what a kind user already sold to me ❤🦧

Last edited:
I am looking for the following DIYs: giant vine, cave, vine bench, glowing moss voulder, ruined seat. I am also looking for some stacks of vine (material)

Do you happen to be selling any? Thank you 🥰
Hi! I can help you out with these and the materials! I'll send you a message~

Hello again! I definitely have the Maple-leaf Pond Stone DIY for you ☺️ and all the material stacks you're looking for. For a total of 35 TBT if that sounds good? Just let me know!

Hello again! I definitely have the Maple-leaf Pond Stone DIY for you ☺️ and all the material stacks you're looking for. For a total of 35 TBT if that sounds good? Just let me know!
yaaay! It sure does 🥰 I am at uni right now but I will be online in 2/3 hours probably, I'll PM you then ! Thank you again 🥰

yaaay! It sure does 🥰 I am at uni right now but I will be online in 2/3 hours probably, I'll PM you then ! Thank you again 🥰
There's no rush! I'll be available for the majority of today, so feel free to start a new PM with me at your own pace ☺️🌷 have a great day at uni!

Back