• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Visit my Nutcracker-themed winter dream town!!

I'll visit tonight before I go to sleep~
I like to look at dream towns before I fall asleep.
It is so peaceful. c: I really love winter time, so I am sure I will love it!

if you love dream towns before you go to sleep... dont look at Akika Village (or however you spell it i suck at Japanese)

Just visited your town and really enjoyed it. Loads of items I'd never seen before, the plum coat (my mayor is called Plum), the straw bed, and more..

I sat by the bonfire and drank the sparkling wine, it was lovely.

You can visit my town as well, I have presents scattered around, you might like it.

I absolutely love it!! It reminds me of game of thrones for some reason.
I love the paths and the entire layout of the town is just amazing.
Thank you, really glad you enjoyed it!! :)

Oh my wow! This looks really well put together, and all the theme goes nicely with what I see from your picture post, O can't wait to look more into your dream town, thanks for the inspiration :3
Thanks a bunch, hope you'll enjoy it when you do visit! ^^

Just visited your town and really enjoyed it. Loads of items I'd never seen before, the plum coat (my mayor is called Plum), the straw bed, and more..

I sat by the bonfire and drank the sparkling wine, it was lovely.

You can visit my town as well, I have presents scattered around, you might like it.

Ahh thanks for sharing your experience, that sounds so picturesque! I'll be sure to visit your town tonight.

It's really gorgeous!!! The insides of the homes are especially nice! It's practically perfect. You said you want feedback so if I had to change one thing it would be the placement of the bookcase in Diana's main room. But seriously, this town well... dazzled me! :O I'm really glad I went!

Back