• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Visit to Wolf Link's and/or Villager's RV for 1mill IGB

Khei

Professional pain in the
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (22) +
I want to buy items from their RVs and invite W. Link to my town if possible. I can't afford to buy the Twilight Princess bundle atm and cannot find any of the Amiibo I need to summon them myself.

I'm willing to pay 1 million bells (in-game) for allowing me a visit to either of them.

I also have OoT Link to summon Epona if anyone needs to visit Epona's RV.

Heya! I have wolf link, and I am interested in Epona's loot (the fairy bottle and the milk as well) sounds like we can help each other out!

Now that our relatives have left and I'm not being kept offline..

I'm available now. Apparently you can't summon RVs two days in a row so Epona won't be available till tomorrow but I can still pay for visits.

Ok, since I already summoned Wolf Link, why don't you come over? Please let me know exactly when you can come over tonight, so I can turn on my game and open the gates. Then tomorrow at 1pm I can come over to visit the Epona RV. Ok?

Back