• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Visits to Fujimori

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (56) +
I really need to get my train station upgraded and I'm not nearly there yet when it comes to having 100 visitors. Unfortunately, I don't really have my town filled up with hybrids or collectibles to give people. So here is my incentive:

5TBT a visit.

You can literally walk in and walk out, or explore (tho Fujimori is still a work in progress). I just ask that whatever you do, please don't run. You may purchase as many visits as you like, but keep in mind, I may have to work up to getting some of the bells, lol.

Please fill out the following and I'll get back to you with the bells and the times we can visit.

HTML:
Mayor:
Town name:
FC: 
Availability/Timezone:
Number of Visits:      
Total TBT:

Thank you and hope to see you in Fujimori soon!

Last edited:
Mayor: Corrine
Town name: Arashian
FC: Listed
Availability/Timezone: EST, now
Number of Visits: Unlimited
Total TBT: *shrugs*

You can offer me what you want, I can help you out with the visits.

Mayor: Sarah
Town name: ARMS
FC: in sidebar
Availability/Timezone: in signature
Number of Visits: 10
Total TBT: 50, but if you want to give me less I'm fine w that ^^

Last edited:
Mayor: Erin
Town name: Inu Bay
FC: <----
Availability/Timezone: UK time, I'm available all weekend tho
Number of Visits: As many as you want :)
Total TBT: whatever, I don't mind :)

Yes! I'll probably be messaging you all tonight or sometime this weekend to get stuff worked out.

I’ll be leaving my gates open today to those of you who have already responded. I’ll be sending TBT shortly.

Mayor: Libby
Town name: Logic
FC: Listed on the left
Availability/Timezone:pDT, next few hours
Number of Visits:However many you want
Total TBT: Whatever you feel like giving me

Last edited:
Just curious, do you know how many more hosts you need?

No clue. I’ve had my gates open while getting ready this morning. Just do it for however long you want to. Every little bit helps. Since I paid for ten, you can do that for now. Thanks so much. I’m about to head out to my cousin’s baby’s birthday party, so I will be unavailable. Gates’ll still be open tho, lol.

No clue. I’ve had my gates open while getting ready this morning. Just do it for however long you want to. Every little bit helps. Since I paid for ten, you can do that for now. Thanks so much. I’m about to head out to my cousin’s baby’s birthday party, so I will be unavailable. Gates’ll still be open tho, lol.

Gotcha. Hope you have a good time!

Mayor: Angelica
Town name: Shinee
FC: sidebar
Availability/Timezone: free today after 2pm/Central
Number of Visits: as many as I can get in
Total TBT: -

Last edited:
Mayor: Angelica
Town name: Shinee
FC: sidebar
Availability/Timezone: free today after 2pm/Central
Number of Visits: as many as I can get in
Total TBT: -

I'll add you when I get home. I'm planning on leaving my town up while I'm at work tomorrow, so y'all can visit whenever. I will probably be busy until like 6:30 or 7pm tomorrow, so just visit whenever you can during the time before I get to play.

Back