• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway VOIDED

Villager
Erik

HopeForHyrule

Bunny Fanatic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2496-6703-5894
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (138) +
He's officially the last of the OG crew to leave Bunifrey, and he's so cute so I really hope someone will want to adopt him.

could i ask how soon-ish? one of my villagers just moved out and left an open plot ;-;

could i ask how soon-ish? one of my villagers just moved out and left an open plot ;-;
Well if you have an open plot now, I can amiibo him out whenever. PM me when you're ready to get him and I'll send you a dodo code. :)
Post automatically merged:

Erik is officially in boxes if you still want him.

Last edited:
Well if you have an open plot now, I can amiibo him out whenever. PM me when you're ready to get him and I'll send you a dodo code. :)
Post automatically merged:

Erik is officially in boxes if you still want him.
im so sorry for a late reply!! i managed to fill my free plot yesterday before i saw the reply, im sorry i hope i didnt cause you trouble >.<

Back