• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Vulpix Tag

Nate

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I'm trying a new style again. Well, maybe not a whole style, but a few new things I've been seeing around. Anyways, I made this for my sister knowing that she loves Vulpix. ;P So no, I didn't rip it.

vulpixemilysig.png

CnC would be great. ;D

A little more pink scattered around woulda been nice, but it looks fabulous!

if those are brushes, 7/10, because it seems like 2 brushes in a pink background

if you somehow with some technique I would never think of, 8.5/10, the colors are kinda plain, gray, pink, and nothing else in 1 base color

but it's a nice sig, I like the grunge type stuff put onto Vulpix, makes it look cooler than a background and a render lol

TheGremp said:
if those are brushes, 7/10, because it seems like 2 brushes in a pink background

if you somehow with some technique I would never think of, 8.5/10, the colors are kinda plain, gray, pink, and nothing else in 1 base color

but it's a nice sig, I like the grunge type stuff put onto Vulpix, makes it look cooler than a background and a render lol
Well, I did use brushes for the pink color, but I smudged it and added a few effects so you wouldn't really be able to tell. And why does everybody see the bg color as grey, not blue? D:

Thanks.

oh I think I see your technique

did you...

make pink behind Vulpy and Gray (blue) in front, and use brushes to erase it so it'll make the pink/vulpix appear?

if so, very clever, wouldn't have thought of something like that... I'm gonna have to try that out...

TheGremp said:
oh I think I see your technique

did you...

make pink behind Vulpy and Gray (blue) in front, and use brushes to erase it so it'll make the pink/vulpix appear?

if so, very clever, wouldn't have thought of something like that... I'm gonna have to try that out...
I put the blue as the bg, brushed the pink on the same layer, added the render and copy visibled and pasted on a new layer. I smudged from there, and did all the effects then.

Back