• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Wall and flooring for bathroom?

Kittyinpink87

Animal Lover
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I have never been able to find a combo i think looks good.
But i want to make one room a bathroom.

So any ideas?

I guess it would be better if you get a link with a flooring professional in town who can try sorting your confusion of selecting the right kind of flooring matching your wall and which can be taken as a perfect combo. I had got my bathroom flooring done as per the wall decors all perfect by Floortex Decorative Concrete Coatings. If u stay in Canada, u can try visiting them.

I guess it would be better if you get a link with a flooring professional in town who can try sorting your confusion of selecting the right kind of flooring matching your wall and which can be taken as a perfect combo. I had got my bathroom flooring done as per the wall decors all perfect by Floortex Decorative Concrete Coatings. If u stay in Canada, u can try visiting them.

Are you trolling?

I... did you make an account just to say that? Not sure if trolling or just completely unaware that this is a fan website for a video game...

Anyway, I made a combo bathroom/laundry room using the Cabana series and Astrological series. I think the Cabana wall and floor works pretty well in the right context. Otherwise, bathhouse is a good way to go too. I also think the mosaic wall/floor can work well for a bathroom.

Last edited:

You're a bit confused. We're talking about a game...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stone tile is great for a bathroom, and there are some other stone looking floors I can't recall the name of...
I think some sort of blue wall would look best in a bathroom, but it depends on the theme you're going for. I've seen the lunar horizon work very well in bathrooms.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I... did you make an account just to say that? Not sure if trolling or just completely unaware that this is a fan website for a video game...

Anyway, I made a combo bathroom/laundry room using the Cabana series and Astrological series. I think the Cabana wall and floor works pretty well in the right context. Otherwise, bathhouse is a good way to go too. I also think the mosaic wall/floor can work well for a bathroom.

Wait, there's a cabana wall and floor in this game?

Wait, there's a cabana wall and floor in this game?

Yup, but they're exclusive to the island and pretty rare. The floor is a green hexagonal tile, and the wall is a pleasant yellow-gold with green borders. Looks very bathroom-like to me.

• daisy meadow + meadow vista (it looked nice with the style I was going for)
• summit wall + ship deck (the one i use rn)

Straying away from "traditional" bathroom styles, but they look very nice with the right lighting and decorations! (-:

I've got modern screen and tile and it suits my bathroom pretty well! ^_^

tumblr_o054usKu5O1umwhv4o1_500.png

Last edited:
Back