• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Walt the Cranky Kangaroo!

poppypeach

i can be ur angle or yuor devil
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (45) +
I know he's not very popular but I thought I'd post just in case c:
Reply if you're interested!

Interested!! The only thing is that I’d need to tt to get an empty plot, but I understand if you can’t hold him

I can hold him for a few hours!
That would be amazing, I’ll start trying to get someone out right now. He’s my friend’s absolute favorite, she’s gonna be so happy! Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Well, that was surprisingly easy. Flurry’s gonna move out, so I’ll have a plot and can come get whenever you’re ready.

Last edited:
I don’t understand why Walt isn’t more popular. Never heard of him til he showed up on my island and his scarred face and cranky attitude are the BEST!

It’s alright someone gave him to me! 😄
Yay!! Good to hear!

I don’t understand why Walt isn’t more popular. Never heard of him til he showed up on my island and his scarred face and cranky attitude are the BEST!
I wasn't opposed it him at all! I thought he was really sweet and his house was so cool. I just wanted to make room for my dreamies!

Oh sorry, not an accusation; just wondering why the old crank doesn’t rate higher since I really like him and of course my opinion outranks all others ;)

Back