Buying ๐Ÿ’– wand - 15k + Aurora Sky- FOUND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foreverfox

๐ŸŽ‰had a great birthday!๐ŸŽ‰
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Planet Glow Wand
Rose Crystal
Opalescent Crystal
Enchanted Bloom
Opalescent Crystal
Rose Crystal
Feedback
100% (244) +
Buying any dated heart glow wand.

12.6k + aurora sky now and the other 2.4k as I get it, for full transparency.

Last edited:
Hello, just clarifying if you were interested in the pink heart glow wand that I own, or were you looking for the cyan one by any chance? If not the cyan, I may be interested in your offer. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Hello, just clarifying if you were interested in the pink heart glow wand that I own, or were you looking for the cyan one by any chance? If not the cyan, I may be interested in your offer. ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Hello! Yes, I am looking for the pink heart wand like the one that you own. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–

Hello! Yes, I am looking for the pink heart wand like the one that you own. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–

Ok, great! As much as I love this heart wand, the aurora sky is also beautiful, & I have been struggling with bells for so long! I would definitely love to do this trade with you for what you offered. ๐Ÿ˜Œ Would you like a message on the lovely heart wand?

Any lovely message would be wonderful! Would you like one on the aurora sky? Thank you so much!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’–

Iโ€™ll send over the heart glow wand soonโ€ฆ trying to think of a message, & Iโ€™m sorry that itโ€™s not my forte, so I hope itโ€™s ok. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Also, I saw in your other selling thread that youโ€™re offering a Glow Shroom (3K) & Yellow Star Fragment (750) for sale. Would it be possible to subtract the cost of these collectibles from the 15K you owe me in TBT? If they are still available of course. Please let me know, because I would absolutely love these collectibles as well. ๐Ÿฅน

And for the Aurora Sky, I would love this message please:

In memory of the lovely heart glow wand, hereโ€™s a mesmerizing beauty of the night sky to enchant your time at TBTโ€™s 20th.
Post automatically merged:

And Happy Birthday againโฃ๏ธ ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ

Iโ€™ll send over the heart glow wand soonโ€ฆ trying to think of a message, & Iโ€™m sorry that itโ€™s not my forte, so I hope itโ€™s ok. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Also, I saw in your other selling thread that youโ€™re offering a Glow Shroom (3K) & Yellow Star Fragment (750) for sale. Would it be possible to subtract the cost of these collectibles from the 15K you owe me in TBT? If they are still available of course. Please let me know, because I would absolutely love these collectibles as well. ๐Ÿฅน

And for the Aurora Sky, I would love this message please:

In memory of the lovely heart glow wand, hereโ€™s a mesmerizing beauty of the night sky to enchant your time at TBTโ€™s 20th.
Post automatically merged:

And Happy Birthday againโฃ๏ธ ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚
Yes absolutely!! That would leave 11,250 if Iโ€™m not mistaken? I can send that and the aurora sky over now! Do you want a specific message on the glow shroom or frag?

Sent the heart glow wand your way. ๐Ÿ˜Œ
And thank you so much for the other lovely collectibles! ๐Ÿคฉ That would leave just 11,250 in TBT left. Thanks again super muchโฃ๏ธ

Thank you so much!! Sent everything over!! ๐Ÿ’– enjoy the aurora sky, it is beautiful!

Thanks so much for everything! I love them all, & the messages are great! ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™m excited to create line ups with them all. Have a beautiful day today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back