• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Wanted: Smoker

I'm currently time traveling and I just checked my catalogue and I have one, I'll order it and add you, in about 10 minutes I'll open my gate (St. Tom), come over and get it. :)

I need a few more minutes cause I have so much mail to sort through, haven't gone through it in a while, sorry but I'll let you know as soon as I'm ready

the network failed, message me when you get a sanrio rv scanned (if you can right now) and I'll come over and bring the smoker (it didn't save), I'll get the ship again and bring it too . what's your town name?

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can come again first and finish looking around if you'd rather, or I can come, your choice

i'm gonna scan a sanrio right now. which one dou prefer?

Gates r open / town :pemberly

Last edited:
I'm going to bring the sailboat model with me, I time traveled to explorer's day in my town so I can get a replacement for the one I'm going to give you (unless you want to come to my town and get the item from Isabel since you don't have that event in your game )

- - - Post Merge - - -

sounds good, just let me know when your gate's open and your ready

Back