• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Warcraft III sig

TheGremp

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
so I took the human picture and the frozen throne boxart and put them together, and it came out pretty well.

one thing I'm proud about this sig for is that the Humans mouth was lower than the other one's, so I cut it out of the original picture and hightened it and erased around the edges, and luckily it came out looking really natural

:D

Warcraft1cb.jpg

I also experimented on a double colored border, and I think I like the single colored one more, but it was worth a try

Warcraft2cb.jpg

a lot of you have probably noticed I make a lot of sigs lol I made 3 yesterday, I just love making them

What you could have done was make the parts with the nose blend together, that would have made the change a bit better. It's good nonetheless.

Back