• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Wavegfx

Wave

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Soooooo... i've been photoshopping for about 1.5 year now. Here are my latest works :)

Capturev2.png

Paramorecopy.png

HyruleHorrorcopy.png

MetaKnightcopy.png

AncientLegendcopy.png

Fate-Staycopy.png

PartOfMecopy.png

more @ http://s320.photobucket.com/albums/nn322/Wavesparkz/

SpikeHawk said:
I like the first one, I guess you do too, considering it is your sig. :p
Hehe, yeah. Well it's my latest expiriment and I also made a tut for this tag. Though i don't know if you guys are that good with photoshop. >.<

Wave said:
SpikeHawk said:
I like the first one, I guess you do too, considering it is your sig. :p
Hehe, yeah. Well it's my latest expiriment and I also made a tut for this tag. Though i don't know if you guys are that good with photoshop. >.<
Link?

Also, that's a pretty stupid assumption seeing as your basing it on what you've seen.

well, I'm good at photoshop, but not sig making. My dad's like the man at photoshop considering he uses it for photo editing and needs it for his job.

BTW, YOUR SIGS ARE PWNSOME!

dragonflamez said:
Well, most people here use Gimp for some god-unknown reason.
GIMP SUCKS.
Rly, i used it about 1 month untill a friend finally gave me photoshop crack and it's way better :p

Wave said:
dragonflamez said:
Well, most people here use Gimp for some god-unknown reason.
GIMP SUCKS.
Rly, i used it about 1 month untill a friend finally gave me photoshop crack and it's way better :p
It's 'a Photoshop crack', not Photoshop Crack, by the way. ._.

And yes, it is.

Back