• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ways to get PWP?

odairbear

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've been playing for quite some time now but it's taking me the longest time ever to get projects requested ;__; I've read somewhere that it helps if you go for a swim or just be somewhere where your villagers can't see you, then go talk to them and one of them will request something but that isn't actually helping.

Any tips? c:

Stay away from your villagers in 5 minutes, and one of them should ping, as you already know the best way to do so is just staying in the water for 5 minutes.

what a cute avatar! :D

i saw this in a video if you filled your pockets with bells, you can just put 1 bell, your villager will ping you.

Pietro is such a cutie, right? :3

And alright, thanks for answering everyone! I'll try to do it over and over again, I'm bound to get a WPW that way, right? c:

Pietro is such a cutie, right? :3

And alright, thanks for answering everyone! I'll try to do it over and over again, I'm bound to get a PWP that way, right? c:

Last edited:
I'm also having a hard time with villagers requesting >.<
Pietro is cute but his music in his house is creepy xD

I go swimming for 3/4 minutes! It's worked everytime! They don't always suggest a PWP but one of them always 'Pings!'

I go for a swim for about 5 minutes and then walk around my town, one of your villagers will ping you. Sometimes you have to keep doing it, but sometimes you get lucky and they suggest a PWP first time. c:​

what a cute avatar! :D

i saw this in a video if you filled your pockets with bells, you can just put 1 bell, your villager will ping you.

The reason people fill their pockets with bells (or anything they won't ever want to buy/trade for - tools/shells/flowers) is that if you do that, they won't ping you for any item/money related things. So you'll get stuff like catchphrase/greeting changes, reaffirming peppies that their still cute, and PWP suggestions.

I also love Pietro! He gave me the shock of my life when I walked into his house when he moved into my second town and I had no idea who or what he was, haha.

What I do to get PWP requests: I load the game and walk around town. I'd say 4/5 times one of the villagers who's out will ping me right away. If they don't, I close the game and start it up again. I personally find this method quicker than swimming for 5 minutes etc. I also don't carry any bells, and fill my pockets with bamboo, because I can stack them up if I find a fossil or something I want to pick up.

Good luck getting projects :D

If you're constantly not getting pings, talk to one of your villagers. They may do the whole "Wow, you're looking tired, take a break" thing, and if so, THEN they should ping you :) But if you're pooped and just walking around, they won't.

Back