Sweet Bunny Balloon
Crystal Tree
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Galaxy Swirl
Purple Star Fragment
Shooting Star Plush
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Ok guys I just had the most original idea ever, what if we use our brand new cryptocurrency to purchase a private island. Then, we shall terraform said island to turn it into a apradise for other like minded crypto experts like us.
Think about it, only the smartest and richest investors all together in our own community? I can already tell that this new coin is going to go nowhere but up and that we have many years of sucess to come, so why not spend them on luxury? Why does Tom Nook have to be the only one to buy an island and make others do the work?
I eagerly await your (undoubtely) positive opinions and suggestions on how to proceed forward!

omg yessss I think I read a book like this once!! I didn't finish it but I don't see how this could end badly tbh, we should totally do this

this is gigabrained actually, and thinking about it we should all introduce decentralized currency to our animal crossing islands. down with the corrupt bank of nook

I just organised everything so we can have an AMAZING event on our island, let's call it the Fyre Festival!! 🚀🔥

How do y'all feel about trying to buy Snake Island for this endeavor? no risk no reward as they say

Back