Web Series Thread

Chronos314_XD

Most Likely to Die First in a Horror Movie
Bells
Carnival Coins
If you watch a lot of YouTube like me, you probably know what a web series is. Simply being a self-contained series of videos uploaded to the internet in a serialized or episodic format.
Quick note however, this is not a thread about favorite YouTube creators or online content creators, this is a thread about a specific series of videos they have made. Unless if the original channel was just made to host episodes of that specific web series (examples being channels like Scott the Woz or Petscop).

Anyway here are a couple of my favorites in no particular order (I might reply in this thread with more later):

1. Spooky Month (Sr. Pelo)
2. Scott the Woz (Scott the Woz)
3. Petscop (Petscop)

1. Whenever Markiplier has played the Sims
2. Vinesauce Vinny Tomodachi Life
3. Poofesure Tomodachi Life
4. Poofesure Wii Sports Resort
5. OhMyKawaii Tomodachi Life (Seeing a pattern? lol)
6. Whenever Trixie Mattel has watched an old video of herself, or reacting to herself on Drag Race seasons.
7. Sakura Stardust discussing Japanese lost media, 2Chan, or its Do Not Search iceberg.
8. Jarvis Johnson's beef with fake Storytime channels. (and Dhar Mann)
9. Vinesauce Joel playing Rollercoaster Tycoon
10. Limmy reacting to Cilla Black/Surprise Surprise clips

I've watched a few web series, but my favorite is either Spooky Month or the Tankman series. I haven't seen either in a while, though. I also watched one called "Metal Family" during the summer and spent a whole night finishing the series. :p

I'm a big fan of serialized gaming videos (like Poofesure's Wii Sports videos), and would gladly watch a playlist with hundreds of videos if I like the game/content creator.

I've watched a few web series, but my favorite is either Spooky Month or the Tankman series. I haven't seen either in a while, though. I also watched one called "Metal Family" during the summer and spent a whole night finishing the series. :p

I'm a big fan of serialized gaming videos (like Poofesure's Wii Sports videos), and would gladly watch a playlist with hundreds of videos if I like the game/content creator.
I love Spooky Month so much! Sr. Pelo has always been on of my favorite animators. I'm definitely gonna rewatch the whole series on Halloween night.

Just thought of a couple other good ones.

4. Just Another Paid Promotion (Shane McGillicuddy)
5. Ranking Every _____ Ever (LS Mark)

in no particular order:
1. murder drones (glitch studios)
2. hfjone (cheesy hfj)
3. petscop
4. ENA (joel g)
5. hlvrai (wayneradiotv)

Back