• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Weekend in ACLand

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I'm afraid we're getting into the busier time for my non-AC life, so I probably won't be posting every day for the next couple of months. I'll definitely make "digest posts" during the week, so it won't be too much of an info dump. Just so no one thinks I've disappeared. ;)

Weeding Day was a bit of a bust in both towns. Hollowyn has the Beautiful Ordinance up, so I knew I had no weeds there. I was hoping for the topiaries, though. Just need to figure out where to put them (the round and square; not so crazy about the tulip one). Sapphire, Flint, and Jett received a cosmos fan and two lily record players.

Salem has the Late Night Ordinance, which I like, and I was cultivating weeds there. Unfortunately, I got fed up with them about 3 weeks ago and nabbed them all. I also screwed up and didn't go back to Leif after every 30 weeds, so I only got one gift for it - a rose sofa. Live and learn. On Weeding Day, he told me that Salem was also clear, so I got topiaries for there, as well. Tabitha, Sabrina, and Theodora popped in for gifts and got a cosmos fan, lily record player, and violet screen (which I read as "violent screen" at first, and couldn't understand why Leif was giving such a thing *headdesk*).

Both Stitches and Kitt are over their colds. Kitt sent a sweet letter and gift as thanks, because I missed her over the crazy weekend. I did run into Stitches.

View attachment 235045

I decided to dress up the front of Emerald's house, since the exterior is finished. I think it came out nicely.

View attachment 91792

I tried to get Isabelle to let me put a bench in front of it, but there is just too little room. If I had moved the arch back a space, it would have fit, but then it would have crowded the house too much. There is room to plant a tree, though, so I think I'll try to get a special stump in front of the arch. Then I'll fill in the flowers and have a pretty garden.

Lolly pinged me this morning to say she was moving out on the 28th (I must have missed her earlier when she decided). I quickly squashed that notion. My Hollowyn residents are the way I want them. I honestly don't think I want any of them to leave.

Still waiting to find someone to move into Salem. At least I don't have to worry about anyone else moving out until then. I need to work on getting Hazel's picture, because I think I'm going to let her go. I really need to get my third bridge built, but everyone is lined up along the river, so there's no room.

View attachment 235046

I took this before Rocket moved, so she's shown next to Beardo, nearest my house. Hazel's house is the fourth from the bottom. The bridge was originally opposite Bonbon's house (right below her), but I'd rather get a new Uchi. I might consider letting Peggy go (second from the bottom), which would let me put the bridge down further. Once I get that, I can demolish the other two and replace them all with fairy tale ones. I might have to move the left one down a bit because of the Police Station, but that's minor.

So, that's all that's happening. I'm still no further along in solving the romantic triangle between Antonio, Anabelle, and Keaton. I also am trying to foster something between Pekoe and Rizzo. Purrl was hinting at it a while ago, and I agree that they would make an adorable couple. The one I'd really like to see get some lovin' is Rizzo. Maybe with Purrl? I can't see him getting along with Shari that well, and he's too blunt for Lolly. I'll have to think about this.

Attachments

• Stitches is better.JPG
    Stitches is better.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Salem map.JPG
    Salem map.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 14
Glad to see that your villagers have gotten over being ill. Stitches is so sweet! :blush:

I love the landscaping you've done around your house. It looks nice with all those flowers. :)

Aw, I'm bummed for you about not getting as many prizes for Weeding Day as you wished! At least you got the topiaries though. I love how they look! (●´∀`●)

I'm glad to see that your villagers are doing well now! I love Kitt and Stitches both, ever since Wild World. They're cuties ; v ;

Your map sounds like it'll turn out great (and even the old one looks amazing)! I like the part about the love triangle too. Romance in a game like Animal Crossing is pretty interesting imo!

I love your landscape, too! Especially how you laid the flowers to lead up to the arch like that. ^^

Your map looks awesome. xD Did you plot reset, or did they all initially choose to live over there?

Best wishes for whatever is keeping you busy; I shall miss you and cherish your less-frequent posts even more. :D

Thanks for the kind words about my landscaping. It's a work in progress, but I'm beginning to be happy with how both towns are shaping up.

Meghan - Thank you. I love Stitches, too!

Madison - Oh, it was my own fault for not going back to see Leif more often. I just pulled all of them and got it done. There's always next year. :)

I'd never had either Kitt or Stitches, but they are sweet.

Beth - Unfortunately, it's work that's keeping me busy, but this too shall pass. ;) Nope, I didn't plot reset; they just decided to all move in on that line or town. I'm putting small PWPs around to try and make it so that when I get a new villager, they'll move in where Rocket's house was.

Back