• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Weekend recap

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
It was a pretty quiet weekend in Salem, which is actually how I like it. A little fishing, some bug catching, window shopping, and visiting with villagers. Yup, nice and easy.

View attachment 236996

I've been working my way though Rilla's RV, but how cute is this? It's the Hello Kitty hat, outfit, and shoes.

View attachment 236997

(Outfit from before the HK stuff arrived in the mailbox) During my rounds, I saw Dizzy hanging out on the fairy tale bench in the park. He said there was plenty of room, so I sat with him for a while. I love his crinkly face!

View attachment 236998

Kitt had asked me what my favorite genre of books were. Of the choices, I picked fantasy novels, which she said she also loved. This was her reasoning.

View attachment 236999

Nook had the mansion in the shop, and I bit the bullet on it. Actually, I really like the way it looks. It's much less stuffy, since I really couldn't make the castle look the way I wanted. The gold roses work with the fancy exterior, don't you think? I'm creating a rose garden in the back left corner, and think it'll be a cozy area, once it's done.

View attachment 237000

Has anyone else seen this? After I saw K.K. Slider and got a tune from him, I decided to go diving. I found scallop and Pascal popped up to trade (he gave me a Jolly Roger). He swam away after that, and I didn't think anything of it. I continued down and then swam back up along the line, coming upon this. He was swimming up and down, just outside the limit, and continued until I left the water (I'm guessing he finally left). I always thought once you left the immediate area, the characters would disappear (except Joan and Sahara). Maybe he was keeping an eye on me.

Nothing of note for yesterday. Mathilda pinged to move, but I quashed the idea. I've been stocking up on medicine (that secret storage is so nice!) and purchasing fertilizer. I need to start breeding hybrids again, plus I still haven't received my golden shovel.

Joan was selling at 104, so I skipped it again. She's got to have a more reasonable price soon.

Oh! I finally caught a bee for the museum. I could've sworn I had already done it, but I must have been thinking of Emerald in Hollowyn. Anyway, now I can do the 'save and continue' option when I knock down a hive. Being able to shake trees with the net in your hand is much easier. All I have left are the pillbug, centipede, house centipede, and tarantula. I probably should go check out the exhibit, but I'm kind of like Blathers. I usually avoid that section unless I'm looking for a villager.

I finally decided what to do with my right side room, but I'll wait until next time to talk about it. It's just starting, but I'm already liking it.

Attachments

• mayor.jpg
    mayor.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 73
  • dizzy.jpg
    dizzy.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 74
  • kitt.jpg
    kitt.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 5
  • mansion.jpg
    mansion.jpg