• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Weekly Outfit CONTEST!

Winona

wнιle тнe ocean вlooмѕ…
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
Tasty Cake
So here it is, our new thread in which we'll play Clothing King or Queen.

This is how it works:
  • Every sunday evening, I will announce a new motto
  • You will dress up in-game (you are allowed to use all clothing items, hair styles AND qr-codes)
  • You will send me a picture of your outfit until friday evening of each week
  • I will upload all outfits
  • The participants must rate each other's outfit (except their own) from 1-10 (10 is best) and explane why they think so (from friday evening to sunday)
  • I will count up the points and calculate the mean value of each participant
  • I will announce the winner and give a new motto every sunday evening!

Important:
Because I can't wait any longer, the first round will start NOW and endure until sunday, the 23rd.
Please send me your outfit until next friday (06/21) rate each other's outfits from that friday (06/21) to sunday (06/23). I will collect all photos and link them in one post. Please do NOT post your outfit in this thread right away, that would just end in a huge mess. :)

The theme of this week's round is: Island Flavour

Have fun! :lemon:

Last edited:
This will be the post in which I'll edit the photos of the participants later on. :)

Island Flavour.... Hmmm... I shall have to figure something out!

Grr, my current wardrobe doesn't really agree with this theme. Hopefully I pick up some new things over the week.

Oh, too fun! I totally already have some things that go with this theme, but I'll wait it out and see if I can get a rockin' outfit put together before Friday. ^_^

I'll give it a shot, my entry been sent in but I don't think it'll go far, sable sisters haven't had the best selection of clothes lately and I don't need any dresses thanks

I don't think that I can offer some cool prizes yet because I just got the game and rarely have any bells or items myself. But prizes will be there in future!

Okay, there are just two participants until now. Does anyone want to join before we start the rating? :)

I'd love to participate, but I barely have any decent clothing items (My Able sisters selections have been poor, and I don't have the QR machine). I'll definitely be participating when I can though! xD

Back