• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Weekly Update 12 - I'm Putting a Halt to my Daily/Weekly Blogs

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

View attachment 236634

Weekly Update 12 (December 28, 2015 - January 3, 2016)

Announcements
Hello, everyone, and welcome to the weekly update on Shizen! As the title above says, I will no longer be blogging. Several of the many reasons include my loss of interest and time, as well as school starting back up (I've been on break for about 2 weeks). In addition, my summer will be full too band so I'd rather not play Animal Crossing or post here regularly. Like Isabelle mentioned in her advice above, I need to loosen up and take a break from posting in this section of TBT for a while! I apologize for leaving the Blog Tree, however I will remain active in other parts of the Forums. I'll be sure to visit here occasionally.

In advance, thanks to everyone in the Blog Tree who have entertained me with their posting and kept up-to-date with Shizen's daily/weekly adventures! I'd like to shoutout AllisonCypress, Behth, Born2BWild, Dizzy Bone, Imbri, and MadisonCrossing especially. :)

-If you're reading this and haven't read up on Shizen's daily/weekly adventures, there's a link in my signature to the Blog Category which contains all of my updates. Thank you all!-

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0060.JPG
    HNI_0060.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 219
Back