• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🏕🔆 Welcome Amiibo/Rares! All Must GO! [Discount on Page 27; New Items Added]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ! i would like to buy the rover suitcase phyllis' pic and tortimer's pic please c:

Last edited:
ohh ok ! well i'm available till 3 am tonight EST time, and i'll be available all day tomorrow ! so whenever you wanna trade is fine with me :>

Invisible. If you're available and want to do it now, leave me a message, please.

ohh ok ! well i'm available till 3 am tonight EST time, and i'll be available all day tomorrow ! so whenever you wanna trade is fine with me :>

Invisible. If you're available and want to do it now, leave me a message, please.

Hello! Sorry to both for the late reply. Having severe pain in my lower back so am laying in bed with a hot thermal wrap. If it's not too much trouble, tomorrow would work a little better. If you aren't able to get here tomorrow, I can grab the DS. ;o; let me know.

aww i'm sorry to hear about your back, hopefully you feel better soon ! :c also i'm fine with trading tomorrow, i'll be around all day so it's no problem :>

ohh ok, i'm ready so when ever you wanna start the trade i can open my gates c: or vise versa, which ever you prefer

Last edited:
hey!! sorry for the late response. yes id like the extra chairs!! when are you available for trade??

ohh ok, i'm ready so when ever you wanna start the trade i can open my gates c: or vise versa, which ever you prefer

Awesome! Let me add you.

hey!! sorry for the late response. yes id like the extra chairs!! when are you available for trade??

I can trade now if you want. ^^

Awwwn, I hope you get better. :( I'm available today anytime.

Thanks, I'm feeling a lot better today. Just a little stressed. ;o; Want to trade now?

Hey can i get your
Round Pillow
Cupcake
Cabana Table
Sand Garden
Garden Tools
Pls :) if im right that's 5 tbt?

ok sorry i didn't see your message till now ! i'm ready if your still on i can open my gates and send the tbt over ?

Hiya again :)
May I get these:
Post Office Poster
Lunch Pack
Half-eaten Pizza

ok sorry i didn't see your message till now ! i'm ready if your still on i can open my gates and send the tbt over ?

Sure. I'll add you and come over. ^^

Hiya again :)
May I get these:
Post Office Poster
Lunch Pack
Half-eaten Pizza

Yes! Can you trade now, or when is best for you?

Hey can i get your
Round Pillow
Cupcake
Cabana Table
Sand Garden
Garden Tools
Pls :) if im right that's 5 tbt?

Yep! When can you trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back