• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🏕🔆 Welcome Amiibo/Rares! All Must GO! [Discount on Page 27; New Items Added]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If youre on now im ready and adding you :) (all this is on my second town btw)

Last edited:
ok i'm opening now ! sorry for the wait, i had to clean up my plaza to make room ! i'll send the tbt over now, drop by whenever your ready :>

If youre on now im ready and adding you :)

Great! I'll do your order next. Will like when gates are open. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok i'm opening now ! sorry for the wait, i had to clean up my plaza to make room ! i'll send the tbt over now, drop by whenever your ready :>

Okie doke, will do. :> Np!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If youre on now im ready and adding you :) (all this is on my second town btw)

The FC in the sidebar is the same, right? Or would it be a different one? ;o;

Its on the same ds so it wuld b the same in side bar lol it says ur fc in ur side bar has already been added to my ds :)

It np sorry my account was acting funny and i didnt know if anything was working lol

Tysm! (Didnt mean to click like) oops

Last edited:
already added you! i think we have different time zones hahaha when could it be a good time to meet??

I think you forgot to add me.

So sorry! I will be sure to add you next time I'm online/hopefully tomorrow since it's late!

already added you! i think we have different time zones hahaha when could it be a good time to meet??

I'm EST, which zone are you in/is a good time in your zone to sync up? ;o;

hi! could i grab the cinnamoroll shoes, petes picture and pellys picture? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back