• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🏕🔆 Welcome Amiibo/Rares! All Must GO! [Discount on Page 27; New Items Added]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'd like to order:

basic trash can x2
desktop tv
jewelry case x2

total : 5 TBT

Sure! Hope to catch you online!

it’s no bother, I’m available for the rest of the day today !

Hope to trade with you!

Hello could I please have the Desktop TV, K.K's Pic, Record Box and Speaker ?2? That's five tbt total

The Desktop TV has been spoken for by a previous user, but if I come across another/their order does not go through, I will let you know on that item. When are you usually online? ^^

Can I get the Gamecube Drawer?

Sure thing! When can you trade?

Edit: I'm sorry, Maddie has already claimed the GC Drawer! Is there anything else you were interested in for free?

Last edited:
That's okay I'm fine with just the other ones. I can be ready to trade in about five or ten minutes. I just have to finish taking my dog out. Would drop off be okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back