• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🏕🔆 Welcome Amiibo/Rares! All Must GO! [Discount on Page 27; New Items Added]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boop! Pleease take these items!

(Can offer a 2-1 TBT discount for anyone who sees this!) Just hit 'Like' and post here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in these. How much TBT do you want for that?

firewood
blathers? pic
modern office chair
floor seat
glass partition

Would I be able to get the cinnamon roll outfit, ramen and gracie set? How much? I can trade unorderables or use tbt :D

Hi! What would you like for the three pictures? o: I'm really interested.

TBT, preferably. c: Lmk when you can trade!

Can I please get the violet screen and water pot?

Yes! Let me know if you can trade tonight.

Hi! I'm interested in these. How much TBT do you want for that?

firewood
blathers’ pic
modern office chair
floor seat
glass partition

2 TBT & 1 Gold Rose sound fair? ^^

Could I have all of your ruby, sapphire, and emerald?

Yep! Name your TBT Price!

Would I be able to get the cinnamon roll outfit, ramen and gracie set? How much? I can trade unorderables or use tbt :D

TBT, 1 per item please! (3 extra Gracie chairs can be for free!)

I'm free to trade tonight :) How much will it be please? (Sorry, long threads confuse me sometimes :S)

I think I am just gonna scratch the gracie stuff so just 2 tbt for ramen and cinn. outfit?

Sorry, I don't actually need them anymore!

That's alright!

TBT I can do! Did you have a price range in range?? I can trade anytime tonight, just finishing up another trade real quick!!

Nope, pick your price!

I think I am just gonna scratch the gracie stuff so just 2 tbt for ramen and cinn. outfit?

Sure thing! (I can just give you the set for free if you want, lol? I want to clear out my storage.)

I'm free to trade tonight :) How much will it be please? (Sorry, long threads confuse me sometimes :S)

1 TBT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back