• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🏕🔆 Welcome Amiibo/Rares! All Must GO! [Discount on Page 27; New Items Added]

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the cinnonmoroll outfit still available? c:

As of now it's been sold, but if anything changes will let you know. c:

sounds good to me xD Thank you~

Awesome!

I'd say yes, but I don't have any gold roses at all. :( Is 3TBT OK instead?

Sure!

aaaaa ;;; would 5TBT be alright??? I'm not really sure about the prices.

That works! ^^

(Note to all guys, I've had quite a day behind me. I think I'm going to get to these trades tomorrow if that's alright.)

D'oh! It's right in your signature, I'm sorry. x3; Here, let me get your things together and head over! Thank you for your patience!

I opened my gate too. Just to not get confusing, I was the one who wanted these:

firewood
blathers’ pic
modern office chair
floor seat
glass partition

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again! :D

Aha, you're fine! I don't mind typing it out. :p Celestia's open now. c: I'll send along the TBT in a minute!

Okay, cool! ^^ Just saw this, sent you a VM!

I opened my gate too. Just to not get confusing, I was the one who wanted these:

firewood
blathers? pic
modern office chair
floor seat
glass partition

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again! :D

You're welcome, enjoy the items!

Hi! How much for the:
model sailor
hibiscus clock
imperial pot