• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🏕🔆 Welcome Amiibo/Rares! All Must GO! [Discount on Page 27; New Items Added]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
Can I have the Kiki & Lala Dress and the Cinnamoroll Outfit please :)

could I buy, the shopping bag, the natural bench, the imperial pot, the record box, the shop coffee maker and the desktop tv? :)

Sure! Hope to sync with you, appears you might be offline now.

Hi!
Can I have the Kiki & Lala Dress and the Cinnamoroll Outfit please :)

Sure. When can you trade? :)

I can trade now!

Oh gosh, I must have fallen asleep. ;o; It's about 5am and I can't get back to sleep, 've got a cluster headache. Took some Tylenol, but might have to call out from work depending on how bad it gets. I see you're still online; I can try to do a quick trade now, does that work for you?

I haven't been on here in awhile so I might reply back late.
Can I get the large tea table, Wolfgange's pic, dora's pic, natural bench, and a natural table. I might reply back at 5 pm today my time zone is CST, and I hope I don't forget.

Are you free to trade tonight? I'm UK time btw, would 9pm my time be alright for you? :)

Sure! That would be right now, I take it? (If the converter was correct.)

I haven't been on here in awhile so I might reply back late.
Can I get the large tea table, Wolfgange's pic, dora's pic, natural bench, and a natural table. I might reply back at 5 pm today my time zone is CST, and I hope I don't forget.

Okay, sure! c: Yes, you can purchase those items! I'll try to be around! (Now that my computer is finally working again, had to do a clean install. My weekend was a mess with it.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: I apologize, the natural bench has been spoken for! Is that alright?

Going to update the thread as to what's still available.

Last edited:
Hi! Could I get the Fruit Basket, World Map, Cabana Lamp, Sloppy Lamp, and Sloppy Table for 10 TBT? I’d like to visit if that’s alright.

Hi, could I get :
Wii U Console
Kiki And Lala Dress
Tweeter
Samyetang
Decorative Plate
Dalmation Ornament

11 TBT i think?

Been a crazy busy weekend, had an opening earlier this morning but now have family affairs going on.
Will message you back later today when I get an opening. Hope you understand. <3
That's totally fine, seems we just haven't been able to catch one another.

Hi, could I get :
Wii U Console
Kiki And Lala Dress
Tweeter
Samyetang
Decorative Plate
Dalmation Ornament

11 TBT i think?

Sure! I should be able to trade after 3pm est.

That's totally fine, seems we just haven't been able to catch one another.

I know! What is your time zone, and when are you usually available? (I happened to wake up in the middle of the night.)

I know! What is your time zone, and when are you usually available? (I happened to wake up in the middle of the night.)
I'm pst, but I usually work morning/midday retail so I'm gone all day ;n; That's probably why we haven't been able to catch one another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back