• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🏕🔆 Welcome Amiibo/Rares! All Must GO! [Discount on Page 27; New Items Added]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya I would like to buy your 2 gold ores, dalmation ornament and wii U console?
thats about 6 tbt?
I can pick them up if you prefer that. c:

Last edited:
Hiya I would like to buy your 2 gold ores, dalmation ornament and wii U console?
thats about 6 tbt?
I can pick them up if you prefer that. c:

Sure. :3 I can do delivery or pickup, either works! Whatever's best for you.

Can you trade shortly?

Hi there!

Do you still have the Gamecube drawer and Gracie wagon?

Yep yep! ^-^ Would you like to trade today? :'D

Sure, give me just a few minutes c: I can pick up.

Oof, I navigated away from the Bell Tree for a bit and just came back. ;o; Let me add you and open up, I'll like when ready.

I don't know that we're ever going to meet up with one another, so don't worry about it! Thank you for your patience c:

do you still have the summit wall? I have been waiting to find that for forever!

I'd love to buy it. I just added u as a friend. Can I pick it up? Also i'm new to this so to pay do i just click on your bells and submit 2 from me?

I'd love to buy it. I just added u as a friend. Can I pick it up? Also i'm new to this so to pay do i just click on your bells and submit 2 from me?

Sure! And yes, that's how it goes. c: It would be under Currency! Let me go open my gates, will like your post when they're open!

Do you still have the stack of books, the light breakfast, and the safe for sale? If so, I would like to buy them, please. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back