• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Welcome To Reverie!

Kenziegirl1229

Music Enthusiast
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange Mote of Flame
Cake
Dear Fellow Mayors,

I started this town a few weeks ago, and I want to tell people, that's you audience, about my life as the mayor. Reverie, a small town with only a few houses and very few shops. But thanks to me, it's growing. We now have a route to a tropical island, the small store on main Street has grown into T.I.Y., we now have a hairdresser, a shoe store, a Dream Suite, and a comedy club! I have enjoyed my life as the mayor, and I hope this blog can be used as advice for new mayors in their towns.

So my new town projects. I just finished the campsite, and the demolition of the cobblestone bridge I built. Also, I am working with residents to put down stone pathways through the town! Lots of exciting things coming up soon!

My other news is sad today. Today, I lost my villager T-Bone. T-Bone, if you read this, always remember that Reverie misses you, and feel free to visit Main Street!!

Well, that's all one day's worth of work as the Mayor of Reverie! Not including what the villagers ask me to do, shopping, fishing, sea shell collecting, bug catching.... But you guys get the point!! See you guys soon!

Hugs and Kisses,
Kenziegirl​

Yippee, a new blogger! Welcome! Reading peoples' blogs is one of my favorite things to do. I'm looking forward to all your entries in the future!~ (`・ω・´)”

Back